For the convenience of you, our patrons, we have created the following theatre policies in order to make everyone's experience at the theatre enjoyable.
• Latecomers will be seated during appropriate pauses in the performance as a courtesy to other audience members.
• Children under 3 are permitted only to children's events. Regardless of age, each child must have a ticket and must be able to sit in a seat.
• A ticket stub is required for re-entry into the theatre.
• Please turn off all cell phones and beepers and refrain from talking.
• Cameras and recording devices are not permitted in the theatres.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building or vestibules.
The Tennessee Williams Theatre staff reserve the right to remove and possibly refuse admittance to persons deemed disruptive or abusive.